Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fall Target Beauty Box

Target Beauty Box


I ordered this through the Target  website. This comes out usually quarterly, though it may be coming out more often. You can purchase these for between $5 to $10. This one was $5 and while some have been close to $40 in value  this particular box had a value of $19.

This is a curly girl's dream box of samples. It can be so difficult with curly hair to get products that work with your hair so being able to sample this many products for $5 is awesome. 






Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner
A lightweight spray that offers a protective barrier against damage for fragile, color-treated or relaxed hair.




This is a spray on, I have found a lot of leave-ins to be pumps. To me the scent is sort of like fabric softener. This product is Vegan, Paraben Free, and it is safe for hair color. 




Curls Créme Brule Whipped Curl Cream
This cream styler defines, de-frizzes and moisturizes your tresses, leaving curls soft without hold.

This is thick and creamy as one would expect from Créme Brule it also smells just like that! This one is nice, I have purchased it before but I do not love it. It is nice but not for my hair. 



Dove Quench Absolute Crème Serum
Tame frizz and keeps curls defined with this lightweight, fast-absorbing serum. 


I have begun using BB cremes for my hair so this is sort of like that. I have used the Pantene BB Creme and the Pantene Pro-V Anti-Frizz Curl Creme the consistency of this is similar, they're sort of like lotions for your hair. They do not make your hair feel sticky or goopy. With curly hair you have to constantly fight between being able to hold the curl and keep the frizz under control but you don't want stiff or over-product'ed hair.  The scent seems rather classic Dove scent.



SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil
Restore moisture and shine to color-treated or chemically processed hair with this oil-based lotion.


I haven't found a Shea Mountain product I haven't liked. This one is not the exception. Curly hair is always thirsty and needs to be babied and cared for, this helps with some of the control of those curls and it helps restore. This feels so smooth, absorbs nicely, and leaves your hair soft. It smells great too.  


Aquaphor Healing Ointment
This multipurpose ointment helps soothe and protect dry, chapped or irritated skin.





This is great stuff, you can use it on anywhere that gets dry, this works great for cuticles, feet, and even lips. One of the truths of a woman who is aging is that her hands always tell her age. I have made it a mission to keep mine fibbing about my age so I use a lot of hand creams and products like Aquaphor to help that along. 



Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste
A breakthrough formula that whitens teeth in just 3 days, with best results after 4 weeks.


I'm not 3 days into this so I can't attest to the claims yet but I love getting toothpastes to try. I'm extremely picky about them I don't like them too gritty or to have harsh mint or worse some weird flavor so getting a trial size of one I want to try is great.  

No comments:

Post a Comment